www.accountedfour.blogspot.com
for more/newer/streamlined(?) posts.

random anecdotes and pictures can still be found here from time to time.

7.14.2012

Trippy day

Today was such a tiring day. By the time 5:30 rolled around I had only finished half my shift. Luckly (luckly I guess?) there was much to do as a big order came in. My energy was pretty low, and I was not "all there" by the end of it. Thus nearing 9:00pm, then enevitable happened. I was headed to the stock room with a handful of hangers when I triped-on-the-step/ on-myslef/ just- fell-down. Of course there had to be a good seven or eight people in the store, and I went down with a thud and a Clank-clank of hangers.

If you've ever seen a cat fall off a book case, they just look confused a second or two, then walk off as if nothing happened, but you can tell their ego got dented. Or little kids that fall over just break out in tears, not so much because they hurt themselves but again, their wittle egos. I was slightly embarassed as two people asked me if I was okay or hurt myself, and glancing over at my boss, who happened to be looking in my direction, I scurried off to the hanger room. I don't think he saw me take the dive, so good thing.

Ugly bruise on the way is expected..



flowerblousetoday


No comments: