www.accountedfour.blogspot.com
for more/newer/streamlined(?) posts.

random anecdotes and pictures can still be found here from time to time.

6.24.2012

So I have kindof decided not to think for a bit. The whole "What to do with your future", "What your next move" & "Here, why bother enjoying your summer when you can fret upon things that may or may not happen a whole bunch of months away from now".

But I do think about these things all the time. T'will be a challenge. I'll try a month. Obviously it will cross my mind, and I will surely at times catch myself thinking about finding a place to stay after September, or at what point I can afford to run away across the ocean, but I will make an effort to not dwell on all that stuff. At least not excessively. Its not healthy for me.

That's it for now.

And if you tend to ask me these questions, I'd appreciate the break :)

Applesauce making tomorrow. yesss.

No comments: