www.accountedfour.blogspot.com
for more/newer/streamlined(?) posts.

random anecdotes and pictures can still be found here from time to time.

6.29.2012

목요일

Overall today was a pretty okay day. Gots another Meagan day tomorrow, coolz!

I've been feeling a little off lately, like my brain tries to take short breaks from functioning at normal speed, or my stomatch ties in knots.. But I can't seem to link it to any particularly stressful things going on. I just feel, I don't know, nervous? Gotta kick that out of the way!

And thus, taking form are the plans for this weekend's mini-escape (also as I have told myself I need to satiate this need to run away, without actually packing up and running away (like the last time..) ).

Oh right, there was something else..

We Have Got A CAT!! :D


No comments: