www.accountedfour.blogspot.com
for more/newer/streamlined(?) posts.

random anecdotes and pictures can still be found here from time to time.

6.19.2012

"Mom, can I borrow this? (and cut it up) "







A dress I had made a few years back. Cut up from a garment my mom had. Oh! That's one thing that is less great about not living at home, I cannot rummage through maman's closet for clothes. And with my sister having migrated across the ocean, there goes half the clothes I thought ("assumed", "pretended"?) were mine.
I really don't know what to say.
Picturepost are much easier, but I'm sure quite unexciting for anyone.

I should make a food one.

It's my day off, so I should probably buy food at this point (I've only been telling myself that for the past 3 weeks de toute manière..)



No comments: