www.accountedfour.blogspot.com
for more/newer/streamlined(?) posts.

random anecdotes and pictures can still be found here from time to time.

1.29.2012

[ ]The 3 in 1 post



I love Grey. Grey grey e’ryday. So no surprise I like silver quite a bit aswell. Like grey except with the added allure of “slightly shinny”. There is most likely no need for me to explain the properties of such a “colour”/shade, as even if you happen to be colour blind, you’ve haven't been deprived of anything with silver, therefore I digress. The new two additions to my “jewelry box”:


A chain curtain from my mother, adorned with a little leaf (I like leaves as well..)



An ethereal-esque profile
encompassing wildlife and nature. So lovely. From a dear (deer?) friend.




Part II

The film Melancholia came to mind as I was brushing my hair today (useless information added). Film of such image-rich sustenance, nice for those who go to movies mainly for the visual. A plot you try and follow, turning to short dialogue and unspoken information to try and piece together why through such lovely scenery and seemingly joyful premises you sit with with a constant underlying feeling of dread. Until, well, the dread starts. Also quite distracting was the bust of Kirsten Dunst in her wedding dress throughout most of the film.



Part III

Also, in no connection with the two previous topics, I need to get a hold of myself. And start creating stuff, anything really, for others, for me, whatever it may be. Come sewings in piles, both success and trials. Thoughts scribbled down concrete, where ideas can meet. Whatever their tone, the happier the better. Creating every day, no matter the weather.. Whoa, sorry, I went all Dr. Seuss on you there.



No comments: