www.accountedfour.blogspot.com
for more/newer/streamlined(?) posts.

random anecdotes and pictures can still be found here from time to time.

5.15.2010

[sew] how a sewing machine works

edit: gotta click here to actually see motion

My machine has got a little clear window so I can see what exactly is going on with the needle and the little spoolie on the underside of the fabric. Actually, its probably so I can see how much thread I have left, as I go along. Either way, for someone who just accepted the stitching process as a magical sewing machine mystery, it's quite cool.

Wow, that is cool. Your life must be filled with other awesome happenings that constantly compete with discoveries such as these. I know. I lead a privileged life.

In other news; I'm finally officially registered for the Intensive Fashion Design Program! :)

No comments: